All Service Plastic Molding, Inc. (ASPM) takes pride in what we do and will continue to invest in our customers and the future of the company by pursuing modern machines and technology equipped with providing the latest and greatest service to our customers.
ASPM is equipped with a variety of injection molding machines:
- ranging in tonnage from 55 to 1100 U.S. tons
- includes horizontal and vertical molding machines
- 60% are state-of-the-art full electric machines
- more than 80% support robotic or sprue removal capabilities
- all include support equipment necessary to meet the needs of new and existing customers
ASPM offers additional secondary operations for finishing products including:
- sonic welding
- vibration welding
- laser welding
- pad printing; up to 7 colors per cycle
- hot stamping
- 2 shot mold building and molding
- capability to build assembly equipment to customer needs
Inside our 202,000-square foot facility, our overhead cranes can hold up to 15 metric tons. We have 13 docks as well as an offsite warehouse for added storage. Our team at ASPM collectively offers over 200 years’ experience in professional molding and is committed to providing a service which will be unsurpassed in the industry.