Injection Molding Equipment
Where Technology and Expertise Combine
Decades of experience and top-of-the-line equipment makes us a key partner for your next plastic injection molding project.
The Best Equipment and Talented People
Our commitment to being an innovative partner in plastic product manufacturing includes our continuous investment in state-of-the-art technology.
Injection Molding Expertise
- Nearly 100 presses ranging in tonnage from 55 – 1,100 tons allows us to produce a wide variety of parts.
- Press types include Horizontal, Vertical, Single-Shot, Two-Shot, Rotational, and more…
- Modern electric presses offer greater precision control vs. hydraulic presses.
- Talented and experienced technical staff can recommend process improvements to ensure ongoing manufacturability, consistent quality and product performance.
- Working with our partner, Minco Tool and Mold, which offers 24-hour operation, keeps production running when molds require immediate service or repair.
- Partnership with Minco Tool and Mold allows us to design molds that maximize useful life and minimize maintenance.
- Highly automated equipment with 3- and 6-axis robots, double-stack conveyors, and inspection fixtures provide consistent quality, and minimizes labor requirements.
- In-house engineering and robotics team designs, programs, installs and maintains automation solutions throughout facility to ensure up-time and consistent production.