COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
At the Minco Group, we are fully committed to providing the highest level of quality. We enhance customer satisfaction by continually improving service, quality and value.
The Minco Group will provide quality molds and molded products through excellence in engineering and manufacturing. Our service will be unsurpassed in the industry.
We consistently achieve our goals through a preventative and proactive philosophy. Other contributors to our success include:
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Clearly defined processes
- Demanding quality controls
- Hands-on leadership
- Continuous training
- Dedicated team
- Clean, modern and bright facility
Prior to a new part releasing to production, it must travel through a qualification process that varies in intensity depending on customer requests, engineering complexity and quality constraints. The qualification methods may include:
- First Article Inspection (FAI)
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- First Part Approval (FPA)
- Any other customer-specific approval process
- Vendor assessments
Our Quality Lab features modern equipment to comply with the most intricate specifications and tolerances:
- Push-Pull testing machine
- Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM)
- Visions coordinate machine
- Gear checking capabilities
- A full line of typical testing equipment
As part of our ISO 9001 procedures, all of our quality equipment is maintained and calibrated. Our trained team is engaged in problem solving, root cause analysis and necessary preventative actions.
We also have the ability to:
- Perform Design of Experiments capabilities (DOE)
- Poky-Yoke devices including cameras, sensors and other forms of Poky-Yoke
Our quality-focused processes include LEAN production, 5-S, and trained Six Sigma Black Belts. The Minco Group is ISO 9001:2008 certified. With our bi-annual audits by a staff of well-trained internal auditors, we consistently exceed ISO certification requirements.